You can help your child overcome their challenges.
Our therapy team is here to guide you.
In response to COVID-19, Carolina Peds now offers virtual therapy appointments.
When our children struggle, it can be overwhelming as parents to know how to help.
At Carolina Pediatric Therapy, we provide child therapy paired with parent coaching to help children develop the skills they need to overcome obstacles so that families can thrive. Our team of licensed professional therapists are ready to serve you in person or virtually.
Schedule an appointment
Reach out to us online or by phone.
We hate waiting as much as you do. Typically our services can get started within a week.
Get matched with a therapist
Building relationships with you and your child are a vital part of our care. You will work with the same therapist/ therapy team who knows your child and families individual and specific needs. We will work as a team with you during each appointment.
Receive care on your schedule
Your child’s therapist will provide care in your home, at school, at one of our clinics, or virtually online. Our care is research-based and parent coaching and support is a part of every session.
Use insurance or pay a flat fee.
We work with all commercial insurances. Benefits may vary depending on your individual policy.
Medicaid covers the entire cost for the evaluation and ongoing therapy services in all settings including virtually appointments.
We offer self-pay options for your convenience.
As the coronavirus situation evolves, we want to assure you that we are taking significant precautionary measures and adhering to recommendations from public health officials, as well as continuing to follow the expert advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and we are closely monitoring updates from the National Institutes of Health, World Health Organization (WHO), North Carolina Division of Health and Human Services, and County health departments where we serve children and families across the region.
Extra measures we are implementing at Carolina Pediatric Therapy.
- In response to Covid-19 we are now offering virtual sessions for all therapy services
In clinics and community settings
- Enhancing our cleaning protocols to give focused attention to all surfaces, waiting rooms, door handles, tools, toys, and common areas.
- Actively reinforcing the preventive measures outlined by the CDC and providing additional hand sanitizing stations, and hand sanitizing practices before and after each session with each child.
- Ceasing the use of our waiting rooms by having parents and siblings either waiting in their vehicles during sessions or having parents accompany children directly into private therapy rooms upon check in to clinics to eliminate extended close contact with those other than your child’s therapist.
- Posting signage in our facilities to remind people how they can help prevent the spread of illness.
- Reaching out to families before making home visits and while confirming clinic appointments to screen for exposure and any symptoms prior to appointment.
- Rescheduling appointments if travel exposure or symptoms are present in the home by the child or other family members.
- Offering some Behavioral Health services through telehealth/virtual environments as allowed by Medicaid and other Insurers.
We recognize that school and childcare closings can create additional strain for parents as well as children whose daily routines have been disrupted. During this trying time, we want to be available to you and to help keep routines as normal as possible for your children, while also keeping health and safety as our top priority. Thank you for trusting us with the care of your child and family.